Kia ora tatou, isn’t it great to be back at Alert Level 1. A big thank you to our School Community for their efforts during Alert Level 2. Whilst we endeavour to be operating as normal as possible, we still have some Ministry guidelines to follow, particularly around contact tracing.
- If you are coming on site in the morning, please sign in using the Covid-19 App, the QR code is attached to the front fence. We strongly encourage you to upload this app if you haven’t done so already. If you don’t have the app please sign in using the register on the table at the gate.
- Parents/whānau visiting on site must sign the visitors register in the office.
- Hand sanitiser is still available when entering the school and can be found on the entrance table.
- Class eating and cleaning procedures will remain in place, as this promotes good hygiene.
- Classes will continue to be collected from the front gate at home time. During this time the playground will remain closed. (This has helped ease pressure on our carpark). For the remainder of this week only.
- We will be open again for Whole School Assemblies from Term 4 onwards.
Stanley Avenue School will review the above procedures and systems at the end of this week.
Have a great week!