SWIMZONE MORRINSVILLE POOL Thursday 10th December 2020
Tomorrow is our Pool Trip Day! Here are some reminders…..
- We will travel from school to Morrinsville by bus, leaving at 9.30am.
- All students need to be at school for the roll by 9.00am please.
- Buses will return to school by 3.00pm.
- Students may travel home with parents, but each class teacher must be informed before leaving the Pools.
- There are a variety of different pools, so we can cater for all age groups and swimming abilities. We will need to follow directives from the Swim Zone staff around availability and appropriate age use for each pool.
- All parents/caregivers are very welcome to attend.
Family extras $2.00 – per swimmer (child & adult)- Payable at gate Spectators – Free
What students will need on the day:
- School uniform and school sunhat must be worn
- Sunblock and personal medication Helpful if sunblock is applied before leaving home in the morning and then have own for re-application throughout the day
- Togs and towel (named) in a plastic or tog bag. You can wear togs under uniform to travel over to the pools. REMEMBER to bring a change of clothes. Togs and rash suits are recognised swimwear as per SwimZone rules.
No bikinis,underwear,boxer shorts or clothing items. Children under 4 must wear a swimming nappy. Any person who fails to comply with the swimmer dress policy will be asked to vacate the pools.
- Lots of snacks, lunch, drinks of water in a plastic drink bottle (no glass items please as per pool rules)
*If families are attending, you are welcome to bring your own food and also purchase food off site and get them delivered. However, glass is not allowed on site due to health and safety reasons. So please avoid any glass drink bottles and containers. Also, no eating and drinking in the pools.